"THEY USE FORCE TO MAKE YOU DO WHAT THE DECIDERS HAVE DECIDED YOU MUST DO" - Zack de la Rocha

"A robot must obey orders given it by qualified personnel," - Isaac Asimov

"It came to me then that every plan is a tiny prayer to father time." - "What Sarah Said," by Death Cab for Cutie

"Open up your murder eyes and see the ugly world that spat you out." - "Temple Grandin," Andrew Jackson Jihad

"Don't you want to lose the part of your brain that has opinions? To not even know what you are doing, or care about yourself or your species in the billions." - "That Black Bat Licorice" by Jack White



Wednesday, November 19, 2014

LOCKDOWN

Holy shit, I really hate humans.  Especially the kind who cannot handle high school fights and feel the need to consistently institute lockdowns, which are supposed to be for emergencies.  There are already police on campus- what purpose do they serve?  Why are they here if they're just going to call the rest of the department over when a fight or anything similar occurs?  Not only is having a lockdown incredibly irresponsible of the Righetti staff, it's fucking stupid.  It's a waste of resources, time, and energy.

It already bothers me that we have cops with guns on campus.  I was lucky enough to have left before the lockdown, but one of my friends told me one of the many cops on campus was carrying a bean bag shotgun.  This pisses me off quite a bit.  Guns (pistols as well as nonlethal ones) should not be the response to high school kids acting out.

I can't wrap my head around how the dipshits in office think lockdowns are appropriate responses to bullshit fighting.  In my opinion this is more irresponsible than a stupid kid pulling a fire alarm.  Keeping students locked in caused more chaos than dealing with the issue like responsible school officials.  It seems at the very least a few additional units could have been called in quietly to deal with it.

I am sick of, as a student, being treated as guilty until proven innocent.  I cannot express my anger with everything this administration is, but here are some words I've got to describe them: incompetent assholes, idiots, dickheads, douchebags, pieces of shit, self-righteous fucks, scumbags.

All we can do it seems is complain, and they'll never care enough to listen.  I am sick of this kind of shit.
I have never seen a weapon on school grounds except for those carried by the police.  I do not feel protected.

No comments:

Post a Comment